We take great pride in our clean family restaurant that has served you for 104 years. In addition to our daily cleaning procedures, we have increased our already-strict routines significantly. We have reviewed all our sanitation procedures and have updated them accordingly. Below are just a few of the measures we will be taking to ensure employee and guest safety:
• Any employee who is feeling ill will remain at home until symptoms have subsided and they have been cleared by a doctor to return to normal daily activities.
• Checking on employee health before they report to work and monitoring throughout shift.
• Sanitizing all high touch points after each interaction (e.g., door handles, counters, pens, touchscreen, check presenters, etc.).
• Adding extra requirements and increased frequency for deep cleaning.
• Consistent Hand Washing for 20 seconds after every guest interaction and throughout shift.
• Employees are wearing masks
We are following the CDC closely and taking their guidance on all relevant issues. Currently, they recommend regular sanitizing and hand washing as one of the most important preventative measures. As the CDC updates their recommendations, we will change our processes quickly.
We encourage all guests and staff to follow guidance from the CDC, including the recommended prevention measures to stay healthy. The health and safety of our guests and our team is our top priority and we have reinforced our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
You can find additional information, updates and ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 by visiting the CDC (Center of Disease Control) website, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Thank you for supporting us!